You don’t have to go far or spend a fortune to enjoy the perfect city break. Europe really does have it all with a wealth of intriguing cities. And with Flybe, it could be much cheaper than you thought. Whether you’re after a romantic weekend away in Paris, a cultural adventure in Prague or to soak up the sun in Malaga, there’s a world of exciting cities to explore. So whatever top European city break you choose, you won’t be disappointed.
We’ve put together a list of the top five European city destinations, all just a short plane ride away, with some great things to see and do, you’ll want to visit them all and you can.
1) Paris. The perfect romantic getaway, you can’t beat Paris for a weekend away for two. Cruise down the Seine, stroll by the Arc De Triomphe, take in the sumptuous Palaces of Versailles or share a kiss at the top of the Eiffel Tower, you’re bound to find love in this beautiful city.
2) Amsterdam. If it’s culture you’re after or for a lazy weekend away, you can’t beat Amsterdam. Cycle through the city streets or take in a gallery or two, this majestic town has something for everyone. Whether you’re an art or history buff or its nightlife you’re after. Amsterdam has it all.
3) Prague. Prague is fast becoming one of Europe’s trendiest cities. Bursting with character you’ll find a wealth of museums and bars as well as some of Europe’s finest baroque architecture. Sit back and sample some of the local cuisine or enjoy a world famous Czech beer, Prague is ideal for a fast, fun and fantastic European city break.
4) Budapest. Budapest has long been said to be one of Europe’s most beautiful cities. Straddling the banks of the Danube it’s a fabulous place to visit all year round. Treat yourself to a scrub at the opulent Budapest Baths, Take in a little culture at the Opera house or dance the night away in one of the cities many bars and nightclubs. Feeling hungry? Why not sample some of the finest of Europe’s cuisine at one of Budapest’s world class restaurants.
5) Malaga. For those in need of a ray of sunshine, there’s no better place to head for than Malaga. Situated on the Andalucian coast it’s great for a quick break in the Mediterranean sun. With fabulous beaches, some of Spain’s finest historical buildings, magnificent Moorish architecture and great galleries such as the Picasso museum, you’ll want to return time and time again. Luckily, cheap flights to Malaga are available all year round.
Europe really does have some of the greatest cities in the world, and you don’t have to go far to enjoy them. There are some short and easy flights to some of the greatest cities in Europe, whatever destination you choose, it’s easy to explore one these sensational cities.
Whether its romance you’re after, art or history, sun and sand, you can’t go wrong for a weekend away, so why not enjoy a top European city break now. You deserve it.