Iceland, Defrosted is less about wars over cod, flight-halting volcanoes and globe-shattering financiers, and more about relaxing in natural hot pots, sharing barbecues in howling storms and eating waffles and rhubarb jam while watching playful Arctic foxes. Loosely based on a circuitous route around Iceland, it concentrates on places, people and experiences, soundtracked by Icelandic musicians, all wrapped up in the warmest lopapeysa and jump-started with the strongest coffee.
It is a story that’s almost a love letter, born from a yearning for this special place and fuelled by a growing understanding and a desire to uncover the real Iceland.
Paperback and eBook formats are available and it is published by Silverwood Books (www.silverwoodbooks.co.uk)
To enter this great giveaway all you have to do is:
1) Click to enter with Facebook or an email account below.
2) Click to add to Facebook timeline
3) Click to follow us on Twitter (if you are already following us, don’t worry, you can unfollow and re-follow one time to get an extra entry to our giveaway!)
4) Click to Tweet this competition.
5) Leave a comment on this page as to why you should win this book.
That’s it! Although you then get the option to share further to gain more entries.