For winter 2013-2014, style has been combined with great performance protection in the form of Helly Hansen’s ski apparel, most of the available items also come with a very useful and free, one-day or two-for-one ski pass.
These passes are redeemable at no less than 20 participating resorts including the iconic ski destination resorts of Aspen in Colorado and Chamonix France. Helly Hansen has been providing some of the worlds best performance gear since 1877 to those who enjoy the great outdoors no matter what the weather is like.
Now, Helly Hansen is the official uniform provider of more than 70 ski resorts around the globe.
Erik Burbank, vice president of global marketing for Helly Hansen, says, ‘‘More than 33,000 mountain professionals worldwide choose Helly Hansen to protect them for more than 100 days on snow each season. The Ski Free programme is a result of our leadership position with resorts around the world. It provides consumers with the benefit of being able to ski free for a day at a resort they might not otherwise visit.’’
In Winter 2013-14, Helly Hansen’s breakthrough innovations include its versatile, H2Flow™ temperature regulation system found in its Mission Jacket and W Stella Jacket (which are part of the ski free offer).
The offer is simple:
1. Purchase a Ski Free-eligible Helly Hansen product identified by the hangtag on the jacket or pant anytime during the Winter 2013-14 season.
2. Validate the hangtag voucher and view a complete list of participating resorts at www.hellyhansen.com/skifree.
3. Bring the validation, hangtag, and original receipt to the participating resort to redeem your free individual one-day or a two-for-one ski pass.
4. Enjoy your new product and the mountain.
5. Share your winter experiences with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag, #hellyhansen.